3. The FloorForce Team: the team includes key members of a high-level advertising and design company, as well as in-house SEO experts, designers and content writers.
4. FloorForce is not aligned with any manufacturer, distributor or group, which gives the dealer complete flexibility of what they promote, when they promote and how they promote.
5. All FloorForce executives have extensive experience in the floor covering industry.
6. Manufacturers and distributors have been given a unique and extensive platform to reach consumers with their brands and to market and promote products through retailers’ websites.
7. An updated, integrated experience called FloorForce 3.0, which is a fully responsive system that integrates mobile and desktop platforms.
The best part: FloorForce recognizes many retailers are neophytes when it comes to their online presence. Thus, it will hold retailers' hands through the entire process. FloorForce helps every step of the way-with content, images, even a mission statement if needed. All dealers have to do is hand FloorForce the information about their business and we will hand them a website that works.
But having a good website is only half the battle. Drawing people to your site is equally important. In technology-speak, this is referred to as search engine optimization, or SEO. But this is what the average retailer needs to know: Statistically, 87% of people doing Google searches never go beyond page one. This is also where FloorForce excels: while no one can guarantee what a consumer will type in when she does a search, FloorForce claims for the most critical keywords to each dealer's business, it has been quite successful at getting dealers on page one of Google.
As one example, if you do a search for "carpet" and "Miami," there are 106 million search returns, and our dealer is No. 2 organically on page one.
And there is full accountability and transparency. Retailers can go to Google Analytics and see exactly what is happening on their website.
Some of the bigger dealers in the U.S., with their own IT departments, can spend $30,000 to $60,000 a year on their Google presence to get on page one. FloorForce dealers pay a onetime set-up fee of $1,499 with monthly charges based on one of four plans.
One FloorForce dealer has been getting 250 to 650 unique visitors a month to his website-an exceptional number for a flooring store. If he converts two of those visitors, the site more than pays for itself. FloorForce shows dealers that a website is revenue, not an expense.
The bottom line is that the majority of dealers cannot afford to compete with the industry's major players on the web because they do not have the capital resources. FloorForce provides an affordable platform to compete with the largest players in the industry and win.
For more information about FloorForce, visit floorforce.com or call 888.348.3500.