Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Our services are centered around three primary goals: to help you find more customers, generate more leads, and sell more flooring. Please review our legal terms and conditions below and let us know if you have any questions.
PLEASE READ THESE MASTER TERMS (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES OFFERED BY ADHAWK, INC. (“FLOORFORCE”). BY MUTUALLY EXECUTING ONE OR MORE ORDER FORMS WITH FLOORFORCE WHICH REFERENCE THESE TERMS (EACH, AN “ORDER FORM”), YOU (“DEALER”) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS (TOGETHER WITH ALL ORDER FORMS, THE “AGREEMENT”) TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS. IN ADDITION, ANY ONLINE ORDER FORM WHICH YOU SUBMIT VIA FLOORFORCE’S STANDARD ONLINE PROCESS AND WHICH IS ACCEPTED BY FLOORFORCE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE MUTUALLY EXECUTED. UPON MUTUAL EXECUTION, EACH ORDER FORM SHALL BE INCORPORATED INTO AND FORM A PART OF THE AGREEMENT. IF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER, ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO SUCH TERMS.
Last Modified: 10:00am EST, July 8th, 2020 - Version 1.1
- Services. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, during the Term (as defined below) FloorForce will perform certain services for Dealer (the “Services”) pursuant to signed Order Forms that may be entered into by the parties from time to time.
- Digital Advertising Services. In the event Dealer enters into an Order Form to purchase certain Services, which may include planning and management of the display or delivery of paid online search and other online advertisements on certain third party search engine (e.g., Google, Bing) and/or social media (e.g., Facebook, Instagram) platforms and reporting and analysis of same (collectively, the “Digital Advertising Services”), FloorForce will provide such Digital Advertising Services as set forth in such Order Form and subject to these Terms. Promptly after the parties’ mutual signature of an Order Form that includes Digital Advertising Services, Dealer shall sign up directly with the applicable third party search engine and/or social media platforms (as applicable) for a digital advertising account, provide such platforms with relevant payment (e.g., credit card) details and provide FloorForce with all reasonably necessary access credentials in order to enable FloorForce to perform the Digital Advertising Services.
- Marketplace Services. In the event Dealer enters into an Order Form to purchase certain Services related to the Marketplace (“Marketplace Services”), FloorForce will provide such Marketplace Services as set forth in such Order Form and subject to these Terms. As part of the Marketplace Services, FloorForce will connect Dealer with certain manufacturers of flooring products (“Manufacturers”) in the Marketplace, such that Dealer can purchase certain flooring products promoted, sold, shipped, distributed or otherwise made accessible to Dealer by a Manufacturer (“Products”) and resell such Products to end customers in the geographical area specified in the applicable Order Form (“Territory”) in accordance with the terms set forth in these Terms and in the applicable Order Form. “Marketplace” means FloorForce’s network of flooring manufacturers and dealers. In addition, as part of the Marketplace Services, Floorforce may develop, design, create and otherwise make advertisements or other marketing materials (“Ads” or “Advertisements”) promoting or otherwise marketing Dealer, and Floorforce will use commercially reasonable efforts to display and otherwise distribute such Advertisements to end customers and other third parties. Dealer shall maintain complete and accurate records applicable to all applicable Products purchased by Dealer during the Order Form Term of the Marketplace Services Order Form, and shall retain such records for a period of two (2) years from the date of the applicable Product purchases. FloorForce shall have access to all such records no more than one (1) time per year for the purpose of verifying Dealer’s compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Dealer shall cooperate with FloorForce by providing FloorForce with access to Dealer’s records within seven (7) days of FloorForce’s request. The examination of such records shall be conducted at a mutually agreeable time and place.
- Account. FloorForce will provide Dealer with access privileges (an “Account”) that permit Dealer to access FloorForce’s digital portal that may provide certain insights, metrics and other reporting applicable to the Services (the “Platform”). Dealer must provide accurate and complete information and keep the Account information updated. Dealer is solely responsible for the activity that occurs on the Account and for keeping the Account password secure. Dealer shall be responsible for the acts or omissions of any person who accesses the Platform using passwords or access procedures provided to or created by Dealer. FloorForce hereby grants to Dealer a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right and license to access and use the Platform through the Account during the Term solely for Dealer’s internal business purposes.
- Cooperation. Dealer will provide or otherwise make available to FloorForce any and all content (including without limitation photographs), descriptions, materials, trademarks, logos and other information (collectively, “Dealer Materials”) and other assistance (together with Dealer Materials, the “Dealer Resources”) as may be necessary or reasonably requested by FloorForce in connection with its performance of the Services. Dealer bears all responsibility and liability for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the Dealer Resources and acknowledges that FloorForce’s ability to complete any Services is dependent on same. Dealer’s failure to timely perform any of its obligations under this Agreement shall relieve FloorForce of its dependent obligations to the full extent of such delay. Dealer may contact FloorForce customer service for support Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm Eastern Time by calling 1-888-348-3500. Dealer hereby grants to FloorForce a limited, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right and license (including the right to sublicense to Manufacturers) during the Term to access, use, edit, modify, translate, publish, display, distribute and create derivative works of Dealer Materials for use in connection with the Services. Dealer hereby acknowledges and agrees that FloorForce has no obligation to retain, store or otherwise make accessible to Dealer any Dealer Materials provided by or on behalf of Dealer to FloorForce under this Agreement (including without limitation any website content previously used or published by Dealer), and FloorForce shall not be liable for any loss or destruction of any Dealer Materials. In addition, Dealer acknowledges that FloorForce provides services similar to those provided under this Agreement to third parties and FloorForce may create or otherwise provide certain content and other materials to third parties that are similar to the Website Materials, Website Information, Advertisements and any other information, content, data and materials of any kind created or otherwise used by FloorForce in connection with the Services (any and all such information, content, data and materials, including without limitation Website Materials, Website Information and Advertisements, collectively, the “FloorForce Materials”).
- Restrictions. Except as expressly permitted in this Agreement, Dealer shall not directly or indirectly (i) use any of FloorForce’s Confidential Information (as defined below) to create any service, software, documentation or data that is similar to any aspect of the Services; (ii) disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or use any other means to attempt to discover any source code of the Services, or the underlying ideas, algorithms or trade secrets therein; (iii) encumber, sublicense, transfer, rent, lease, time-share or use the Services in any service bureau arrangement or otherwise for the benefit of any third party; (iv) copy, crawl, scrape, spider, distribute, manufacture, adapt, create derivative works of, translate, localize, port or otherwise modify any aspect of the Services (through use of manual or automated means); (v) jeopardize the security of any user account on the Services, including without limitation Dealer’s Account (such as by allowing an unauthorized person to log in to the Services), attempt, in any manner, to obtain the password, account or other security information from any other user of the Services, or violate the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes; (vi) use or allow the transmission, transfer, export, re-export or other transfer of any product, technology or information it obtains or learns pursuant to this Agreement (or any direct product thereof) in violation of any export control or other laws and regulations of the United States or any other relevant jurisdiction; or (vii) permit any third party to engage in any of the foregoing proscribed acts. Dealer may not access or use (or permit a third party to access or use) the Services for purposes of monitoring the availability, performance or functionality of the Services or form any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
- Fees; Payment.
- Fees. In consideration for the Services provided to Dealer by FloorForce hereunder, Dealer agrees to pay FloorForce fees in accordance with the fee schedule set forth in the applicable Order Form (the “Fees”). The Fees during any Renewal (as defined below) may be increased by FloorForce upon notice at least fifteen (15) days before the end of the then-current Initial Term (as defined below) or Renewal (as applicable).
- Payment. FloorForce shall invoice Dealer in accordance with the invoicing schedule set forth in the applicable Order Form. If no invoicing schedule is set forth on an Order Form, then FloorForce shall invoice Dealer on a monthly basis. Dealer will pay all invoices within thirty (30) days of the date of the invoice. Past due amounts which are not subject to a good faith dispute shall bear a late payment charge, until paid, at the rate of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum amount permitted by law, whichever is less. In addition to its other rights and remedies, FloorForce may, at its option, suspend Dealer’s access to the Services or terminate this Agreement in the event that Dealer is not current in the payment of any amounts owed to FloorForce. Except as may be expressly set forth on an applicable Order Form for Website Services and/or Digital Advertising Services, all amounts due hereunder are non-refundable and non-cancelable.
- Credit Card. In the event Dealer elects to pay the Fees due via credit card, the following terms shall apply:
- Payment Method. The terms of Dealer’s payment will be based on the Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between Dealer and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of the chosen Payment Method. If FloorForce, through the Payment Processor, does not receive payment from Dealer, Dealer agrees to pay all amounts due on the Billing Account upon demand.
- Recurring Charges. Dealer acknowledges that the Services may have an initial and recurring payment feature and Dealer accepts responsibility for all recurring charges prior to termination of the applicable Services. FLOORFORCE MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., MONTHLY) WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM DEALER, UNTIL DEALER PROVIDES PRIOR NOTICE (RECEIPT OF WHICH IS CONFIRMED BY FLOORFORCE) THAT DEALER WISHES TO CHANGE THE PAYMENT METHOD OR UNTIL THE APPLICABLE ORDER FORM IS TERMINATED OR EXPIRES. SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE FLOORFORCE REASONABLY COULD ACT.
- Current Information Required. DEALER MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR ITS BILLING ACCOUNT. DEALER MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP THE BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND DEALER MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY FLOORFORCE OR THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR IF THE PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF DEALER BECOMES AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF DEALER’S USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE BY CONTACTING FLOORFORCE AT BILLING@FLOORFORCE.COM. IF DEALER FAILS TO PROVIDE ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, DEALER AGREES THAT FLOORFORCE MAY CONTINUE CHARGING DEALER FOR THE SERVICES UNDER THE BILLING ACCOUNT UNTIL THE APPLICABLE ORDER FORM IS TERMINATED OR EXPIRES.
- Change in Amount Authorized. If the amount to be charged to the Billing Account varies from the amount Dealer preauthorized (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes), Dealer has the right to receive, and FloorForce shall provide, notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement Dealer has with the payment provider will govern Dealer’s use of the Payment Method. Dealers agree that FloorForce may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
- Taxes and Expenses. All payments required by this Agreement are exclusive of federal, state, local and foreign taxes, duties, tariffs, levies, withholdings and similar assessments (including without limitation, sales taxes, use taxes and value added taxes), and Dealer agrees to bear and be responsible for the payment of all such charges, excluding taxes based upon FloorForce’s net income
- By Dealer. Except for the limited rights and licenses expressly granted hereunder, no other license is granted, no other use is permitted and Dealer (and its licensors) shall retain all rights, title and interest (including all Intellectual Property Rights) in and to Dealer Materials and Domain Name (solely in the event Dealer purchased the Domain Name). All goodwill arising from FloorForce’s use of Dealer’s trademarks and logos shall inure solely to the benefit of Dealer. Dealer acknowledges and agrees that FloorForce shall have no obligation to store any Dealer Materials after completion of the applicable aspect of the Services.
- By FloorForce. Except for the limited rights and licenses expressly granted hereunder, no other license is granted, no other use is permitted and FloorForce (and its licensors) shall retain all rights, title and interest (including all Intellectual Property Rights) in and to the Services, Marketplace, Platform, Advertisements, FloorForce Materials, , Domain Name (solely in the event FloorForce purchased the Domain Name) and Feedback, all copies, modifications and derivative works thereof, and all FloorForce trademarks, names, logos, all rights to patent, copyright, trade secret and other Intellectual Property Rights. In addition, for the avoidance of doubt, FloorForce shall own any and all data, information and other materials generated by, collected from or otherwise arising from a Website.
- Feedback; General Knowledge. FloorForce shall own any and all suggestions for correction, change or modification to the Services, and other feedback, information and reports provided to FloorForce hereunder (collectively, “Feedback”), and Dealer shall and hereby does assign any rights in such Feedback to FloorForce. Dealer agrees that FloorForce is free to disclose aggregate measures of usage and performance, and to reuse all general knowledge, experience, know-how, works and technologies (including ideas, concepts, processes and techniques) acquired during provision of the Services hereunder (“General Knowledge”).
- Term; Termination.
- Term. This Agreement shall commence as of the Order Form Effective Date (as defined in the applicable Order Form) of the first Order Form entered into by the parties and shall continue until terminated in accordance with the terms set forth herein (the “Term”). Unless otherwise set forth in an applicable Order Form, the initial term of each Order Form starts on the applicable Order Form Effective Date and continues for one (1) year thereafter (“Initial Term”), and upon expiration of the Initial Term, the applicable Order Form shall automatically renew for additional periods of the same length as the Initial Term (each, a “Renewal” and together with the Initial Term, the “Order Form Term”), unless either party provides written notice of its intent to not renew the applicable Order Form at least thirty (30) days before the end of the then-current Initial Term or Renewal. Notwithstanding the foregoing, unless otherwise set forth in an applicable Order Form, Digital Advertising Services shall be provided for an initial period of ninety (90) days from the applicable Order Form Effective Date and the Digital Advertising Services shall continue on a month-to-month basis thereafter, unless either party provides written notice of its intent to not continue the Digital Advertising Services at least ten (10) business days before the end of the month.
- Termination. If either party materially breaches a material provision of this Agreement or any Order Form (including failure to make any payment due hereunder), the other party may terminate this Agreement or the applicable Order Form upon thirty (30) days prior written notice specifying the breach, and this Agreement or the applicable Order Form shall automatically terminate at the end of such period unless the breach is cured within such period. In addition, FloorForce may terminate this Agreement or any Order Form at any time for any reason, which termination shall be effective at the end of the notice period set forth in such termination notice. Either party may terminate this Agreement (including all Order Forms) immediately upon written notice upon the occurrence of any of the following events: (i) any voluntary or involuntary filing in bankruptcy, reorganization or receivership or under similar laws for the protection of creditors, by or directed against the other party, which is not withdrawn within thirty (30) days of such filing; (ii) any assignment for the benefit of creditors; or (iii) any liquidation or dissolution of the other party or the other party ceases to do business in the normal course.
- Effect of Termination. The following Sections shall survive any termination of this Agreement: Sections 1(g), 2, 3, this 4(c), 5, 6(b), 7, 8 and 9. In the event that all Order Forms entered into between the parties have been terminated or are otherwise expired, then FloorForce shall return to Dealer any and all access keys, log-ins or other credentials to Dealer’s Domain Names (if applicable).
- Definition. “Confidential Information” means any and all information or material of a party which is provided to the other party, or to which the other party has access, that: (i) is confidential or proprietary to the disclosing party, which derives economic value from not being generally known or is the subject of reasonable efforts by the disclosing party to maintain its secrecy; (ii) would, given the nature of the information or circumstances of disclosure, reasonably be considered confidential or proprietary; or (iii) the disclosing party obtains from any third party which the disclosing party treats as proprietary, whether or not owned by the disclosing party. For clarity, the terms of this Agreement are Confidential Information of both parties.
- Exclusions. For purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” shall not include information or material which (i) enters the public domain (other than as a result of a breach of this Agreement); (ii) was in the receiving party’s possession prior to its receipt from the disclosing party; (iii) is independently developed by the receiving party without the use of Confidential Information; or (iv) is obtained by the receiving party from a third party under no obligation of confidentiality to the disclosing party.
- Use and Disclosure Restrictions. Each party hereby agrees (i) to take all necessary precautions reasonably calculated to protect the other party’s Confidential Information from unauthorized disclosure, access or use, exercising a degree of care not less than the care used by such party to protect its own Confidential Information that it does not wish to disclose, but in no event less than a reasonable degree of care; (ii) to use the other party’s Confidential Information only for the performance of this Agreement and the exercise of any rights under this Agreement and for no other purpose; and (iii) not to disclose any Confidential Information, or any part or parts thereof, to any third party and/or any of its officers, directors, employees, advisors or counsel (collectively, “Representatives”), except that such party may disclose relevant aspects of the disclosing party’s Confidential Information to its Representatives only to the extent such disclosure is reasonably necessary for the performance of such party’s duties; provided however that each such Representative has agreed to be bound by confidentiality provisions at least as restrictive as the terms of this Agreement.
- Additional Disclosures. Nothing herein shall prevent receiving party from disclosing any Confidential Information as necessary pursuant to any court order, lawful requirement of a governmental agency or when disclosure is required by operation of law (including disclosures pursuant to any applicable securities laws and regulations); provided that prior to any such disclosure, the receiving party shall use reasonable efforts to (i) promptly notify the disclosing party in writing of such requirement to disclose (to the extent legally permitted by applicable law, rule or legal process) and (ii) cooperate with the disclosing party in protecting against or minimizing any such disclosure or obtaining a protective order. In addition, either party can provide a copy of this Agreement to its financial, legal or other professional advisors or potential financing sources in connection with a bona fide due diligence request for a financing, merger, acquisition or similar transaction.
- Injunctive Relief. The parties acknowledge and agree that the disclosure of Confidential Information may result in irreparable harm for which there is no adequate remedy at law. The parties therefore agree that the disclosing party may be entitled to seek an injunction in the event the receiving party violates or threatens to violate the provisions of this Section 5, and that no bond will be required. This remedy will be in addition to any other remedy available at law or equity.
- Warranties; Disclaimer.
- Mutual. Each party represents and warrants that (i) it is a duly organized and validly existing under the laws of the jurisdiction in which it is organized, (ii) it has full power and authority, and has obtained all approvals, permissions and consents necessary, to enter into this Agreement, to perform its obligations and to grant the rights hereunder, (iii) this Agreement is legally binding upon it and enforceable in accordance with its terms; and (iv) the execution, delivery and performance of this Agreement does not and will not conflict with any agreement, instrument, judgment or understanding, oral or written, to which it is a party or by which it may be bound.
- By Dealer. Dealer represents and warrants that (i) it has sufficient right, title and interest in the Dealer Materials to grant the rights and licenses granted to FloorForce hereunder; (ii) the Dealer Materials, and FloorForce and any Manufacturer’s use thereof, do not infringe, violate or misappropriate any third party Intellectual Property Rights; (iii) there are no actual or threatened lawsuits, claims or proceedings alleging that the Dealer Materials violate any third party Intellectual Property Rights or applicable laws; (iv) the Dealer Materials and any content and/or services which refer, evidence or relate to the Dealer Materials are factually accurate and do not contain any (a) fraudulent, deceptive or misleading statements or (b) statements which discriminate, defame, misrepresent, ridicule or attack an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or handicap; (v) the Dealer Materials neither imply, promote nor make claims that cannot be readily verifiable or provable and (vi) the use, reproduction, distribution or transmission of Dealer Materials, including links to other content, do not violate any applicable laws.
- Disclaimer. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, FLOORFORCE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE SERVICES, MARKETPLACE, PLATFORM, WEBSITE, DOMAIN NAME, FLOORFORCE MATERIALS AND/OR ANY OTHER SUBJECT MATTER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FREEDOM FROM ERRORS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, AND RELIABILITY, AND ALL WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. FLOORFORCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE MARKETPLACE, PLATFORM, WEBSITE, DOMAIN NAME, FLOORFORCE MATERIALS OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER WILL MEET DEALER’S EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL THIRD PARTY MATERIAL (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY MANUFACTURER OR OTHER MARKETPLACE-RELATED MATERIALS) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Indemnification. Dealer shall defend, indemnify and hold FloorForce and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any loss, liability, damage, expense or cost (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) (collectively, “Losses”) in connection with any claims, actions, demands, suits, or proceedings, whether fixed or contingent, and whether or not adjudicated (collectively, “Claims”), arising from or in connection with any claim or allegation made or brought by a third party alleging (i) that any Dealer Materials infringe, violate or misappropriate any Intellectual Property Right of such third party; (ii) any breach by Dealer of Section 5 (Confidentiality); (iii) the inaccuracy, untruthfulness or breach by Dealer of any representation or warranty made by Dealer under this Agreement and (iv) Dealer’s gross negligence, recklessness, fraud or willful misconduct.
- Procedure. The applicable indemnified party shall give the indemnifying party prompt written notice of any Claim and give reasonable assistance necessary to carry out indemnifying party’s obligations under this Section 7, provided that indemnifying party shall reimburse the applicable Indemnitee’s reasonable out-of-pocket expenses incurred in providing such assistance and provided further that the applicable Indemnitee’s failure to promptly notify indemnifying party will affect indemnifying party’s obligations solely to the extent that the applicable Indemnitee’s failure prejudices indemnifying party’s ability to defend the applicable Claim. The applicable indemnified party shall have the opportunity to participate in the defense and settlement of the claim at any time at indemnified party’s own expense with counsel of its own choosing. Subject to the applicable indemnified party’s prior written consent, the indemnifying party shall have no authority to settle any Claim that gives rise to such indemnified party’s liability or fault
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE CONCERNING THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ANY CLAIM OR ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), FOR ANY (A) LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA, LOSS OR INTERRUPTION OF USE, OR COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE TECHNOLOGY, GOODS OR SERVICES, (B) INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUES, PROFITS AND GOODWILL OR (C) DAMAGES, IN THE AGGREGATE, IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS PAID OR PAYABLE TO FLOORFORCE UNDER THE APPLICABLE ORDER FORM DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE APPLICABLE CLAIM, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE FOREGOING SHALL NOT APPLY TO (I) A PARTY’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE, RECKLESSNESS, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR FRAUD; (II) A PARTY’S BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY; (III) DEALER’S INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS UNDER SECTION 7; (IV) DEALER’S PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER.
- Relationship of the Parties; Subcontractors. The parties shall be independent contractors under this Agreement, and nothing herein will constitute either party as the employer, employee, agent or representative of the other party, or both parties as joint venturers or partners for any purpose. FloorForce may utilize subcontractors to perform all or a portion of the Services.
- Governing Law; Dispute Resolution. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to this Agreement will be the state or federal courts located in the Borough of Manhattan, New York City, New York, and both parties consent to the jurisdiction of such courts with respect to any such action. In any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred in connection with such action or proceeding and enforcing any judgment or order obtained.
- Assignment. This Agreement and the rights and obligations hereunder may not be assigned, in whole or in part, by either party without the other party’s written consent, not to be unreasonably withheld; provided however that FloorForce may assign this Agreement upon written notice to any successor to all or substantially all of its business that concerns this Agreement (whether by sale of assets or equity, merger, reorganization, consolidation or otherwise). This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, representatives and permitted assigns of each party hereto.
- Non-Solicitation. During the Term of this Agreement and for one (1) year thereafter, Dealer shall not, without FloorForce’s specific prior written consent in each case, directly or indirectly solicit, service, take orders from, interfere with FloorForce’s relationship with, induce, entice or encourage, or attempt to do any of the foregoing any then-current employee, contractor, customer, supplier, licensor or other partner of FloorForce or any of its affiliates; provided that the foregoing provision shall not apply to any employee of FloorForce who responds to any general advertisement or general solicitation not specifically directed towards employees of FloorForce.
- Notices. All notices under this Agreement will be in writing, in English and delivered to the parties at their respective addresses stated herein or at such other address designated by written notice. Notices will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile; the day after being sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service; or upon receipt, if sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.
All notices to Dealer shall be provided to the addresses set forth in the applicable Order Form or the most-recently entered into Order Form
All notices to FloorForce shall be given to:
1819 Main St. Suite 102
Sarasota, FL 34236
- Modification. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing signed by a duly authorized representative of each party.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable in any respect, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full effect and enforceable.
- Waiver. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement will constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver will be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
- Force Majeure. Neither Party shall be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement due to the unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond such Party’s reasonable control for the duration of such unforeseen circumstance or cause, including without limitation acts of God, acts of civil or military authorities, riot, embargoes, fire, earthquake, flood, accident, strikes and inability to secure necessary transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
- Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in two or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which shall constitute one and the same instrument. The Agreement may also be electronically accepted or executed by both parties.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or representations, written or oral, concerning the subject matter of this Agreement.